About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter:@klickhealth.
We need detail oriented, architecturally strong software developers who know how to get things done.
We're not picky about what tools, languages or frameworks you know. We want to know about how smart you are and what you've accomplished. Whatever your platform of choice. Our belief is that if you have the "right stuff" learning a new language or framework is much easier than learning how to be the kind of motivated leader who will succeed here at Klick.
Of course, this assumes you're open-minded about the tools you use and more interested in the type and complexity of the problems you'll get to solve than the tools you'll use to solve them.
- End-to-end development of software systems from architecture and design through development to deployments and maintenance.
- Provides input to the technology leadership, project management and account teams to define deliverables and timelines.
- Experiment with and evaluate new technologies
- 3-5 years developing website and web applications
- Applied knowledge of web and mobile development best practices
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Understanding of programming fundamentals and development process and strategies (ie: software development models, database systems, TDD, unit tests, domain driven design, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills
- Postsecondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics.
- Experience with continuous deployment tools
- We expect all of our developers to be exceptionally proficient at coding. As a self-check, you should be able to do the following questions in your sleep using your favourite programming language.
- Reverse a simple words-only sentence ("bob likes dogs" -> "dogs likes bob")
- Write jQuery code to log the value of a select element every time it changes.
We appreciate your interest in the Web Developer opportunity, however only those that meet the requirements will be contacted.