Technical Senior Project Manager - CRM
Project Management /
About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter:@klickhealth.
Klick is Hiring! We are looking for a Technical Senior Project Manager who is highly experienced in hands-on delivery of complex CRM projects.
As a Technical Senior Project Manager some of your responsibilities may include:
● Quickly assessing new projects to identify scope and level of effort
● Building detailed WBSs and project estimates
● Working with the clients to understand their unique business challenges and initiatives
● Leading the implementation of the CRM workstream and ensuring that data is connected appropriately
● Gathering technical and business requirements in a consultative manner or where applicable, developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
● Leading or participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users
● Regularly communicating with the team members on the status of issues and projects
● Coordinating with System Architect to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented in line with global architecture and roadmap
● Ensuring consistent delivery plans, release management, change management and project approval processes are being followed
● Interacting with and presenting to both business and technical stakeholders
● Facilitates or co-lead with customer owner regular status meetings, with project team, sponsors and all stakeholders
To succeed at Klick, you’ll need to love a fast pace, believe that big things are possible and know that you’re only as good as your team. Specifically, we’re looking for:
● Familiarity with both agile and waterfall development methodology and has worked on multiple end to end implementations of Salesforce or other CRM systems spanning the full SDLC
● Experience with the development of the business and technical requirements as well as contribution to the roadmap of the Salesforce or CRM software solutions
● Experience leading business development efforts, including fostering professional relationships and providing constructive, critical feedback to technical approaches
● Comfortable working on multiple initiatives in a dynamic environment adhering to strict timelines for delivery
● A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in delivering CRM projects
● Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
● Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
● Ability to move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant details
● Ability to work with clients, stakeholders, and leads to elicit, understand, evaluate, and QA business and technical requirements to ensure the accurate and efficient collection of relevant information
● Estimations, sizing, sow, change order contracting experience
● Proven ability of using analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
● Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Commerce, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related experience.
● Project Management and/or Scrum certification e.g. PMP, CSM
● Previous technology consulting work experience is an asset
● Agency experience and pharma experience are major bonus points
● Certified Salesforce.com admin or Development with Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant Certification - Bonus
Klick is growing fast. Since inception in 1997, we’ve averaged 30% growth every year, and this year’s crazy audacious target is 50%, and it looks like we’re going to meet it. All of that insane growth means a ton of opportunity, both for your career and for us to build an amazing workplace where you can do your best work. We’re one of Canada’s top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Managed, Best Employers and fastest growing. We’ve been able to keep our culture and our company strong by exacting hiring standards, so it’s hard to get a job here, but it’s totally worth it (if you ask us).
Thanks for reading and looking forward to meeting you!