Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Salesforce
About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter: @klickhealth.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team of data geeks to help us ensure the accuracy and quality of our data, ETL processes, Reports/Dashboards, web services, platforms and applications that meet the requirements & our clients’ needs.
You will define and execute quality test plans on project(s) that ensures accuracy of incoming data, data orchestration/harmonization/transformation validations, business intelligence reports/dashboards and email/sms/other marketing campaigns in the cloud SAAS platforms as appropriate. Identify & implement test automation wherever it can add value effectively.
- Support a team of QA(s) providing oversight and hands-on training
- Test segmentations, data views, cadence and implementation of our CRM systems to integrate with websites, third parties, and execute multi-channel campaigns.
- Develop and execute manual and automated test scripts.
- Support data extracts using SQL, based on internal and external client requirements (e.g. email metrics, customer segments, and unsubscribes).
- Perform data analysis using SQL to ensure data quality and quality of programs.
- Handle multiple fast-paced projects with changing priorities and concurrent deadlines.
- Provide estimates for Quality Assurance work that strikes a balance between risk and cost.
- Document and communicate the results of executing the test plan.
- Identify, investigate, report and track bugs discovered during testing to closure.
- Take part in the planning and implementation of testing and quality strategy for new and existing projects.
- Identify opportunities to employ automation to reduce time/cost or improve quality, and oversee the implementation of that automation.
- Understand the Klick SDLC. Escalate to management if the SDLC process is not being followed.
- Follow and enforce the testing processes outlined in the QA Playbook and escalate to management if those processes are not being followed.
- Constantly evolve the development process to optimize quality and efficiency.
- Take responsibility for timeline, scope, and quality of project delivery on assigned projects, while escalating about jeopardy to team lead as well as PM and/or other involved teams if required.
- Delegate suitable test execution activities to teammates, and oversee their work.
- 4+ years QA/QC experience with a focus on functional, data integration, ETL, marketing communications.
- 2+ years of Working experience on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Datorama, Amazon Web Services, CRM SaaS applications.
- Experience working with at least one of enterprise media and digital platforms such as Adobe
- Practical experience in SQL and database platforms such as PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Experience in one or more cloud database platforms such as Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, Amazon DynamoDB, Google BigQuery, Azure SQL, etc
- Practical experience with manipulating test data & its validation techniques.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong SQL querying, Experience working with and testing web services – REST, SOAP using JSON/XML Data formats.
- Skilled in the preparation and creation of test cases and design and implementation of test plans.
- A keen eye for detail with an ability to creatively test all aspects of software applications.
- Track record of successful project delivery, including solution design, estimation, and delivery.
- A talent for anticipating problems that will affect project delivery, and identifying creative solutions.
- A talent for breaking software.
- Skilled at optimizing processes and timelines to deliver the best quality software in the available time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented and interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics.
- Experience with an automated test tool (e.g. RobotFramework, Watir, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, SoapUI, PostMan, etc.)
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (IBM Silverpop, Salesforce Sales Cloud/Marketing Cloud, Nexxus Marketing, Adobe Campaign, etc)
- Competency in Python or any scripting language.
- Experience with load, stress, volume testing in .NET based infrastructure.
- Experience with QA in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and CASL.
If you love improving quality, helping build confidence in solutions, analyzing data and providing results, and driving value, you may be just the candidate we are looking for. We look forward to hearing from you!