Any Office /
About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter: @klickhealth. There’s something different here.
About The Creative Craft
The Creative Team features an incredible array of experienced, fearless, smart visionaries, capable in all media and technologies, and united by a common goal: to build brands that solve a human need. It requires hard work, backed by a healthy dose of imagination. We've got super-smart, friendly, and caring people who put their hearts and souls into the imaginative work that they craft for our clients in order to deliver thoughtful creative messaging to the patients they serve. And the best part? We have a ton of fun while doing it.
Title: Creative Resource Manager
Reports to: Chief Creative Officer
Role Description and Expectations
The Creative Resource Manager is responsible for managing the operational and administrative inner-workings of the creative department, including staffing, utilization, transfers, freelance management, and performance assistance review. Works closely with Creative leads to understand their business objectives and provide staffing solutions. Supports existing business and new business initiatives.
- Has a birds-eye-view of agency activity and staffing needs
- Participates in strategic and planning meetings with CCO, ECDs, and recruiting team Manages shared creative resources schedules
- Ensures creative employees are billable and fully utilized
- Maintains internal Genome system files Maintains freelance budget
- Aligns with creative leads to understand staffing needs
- Acts as confidante/sounding board to senior leadership
- Proactively solves staffing problems
- Attends bi-weekly brand team meetings and recruiting meetings
- Makes sound, timely decisions
- Key Requirements
- 10+ marketing/advertising business experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field preferred
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to work well within fast-paced environment
- Exhibits decisive problem solving and ability to prioritize
What makes Klick different?
You’ll work on numerous multi-million dollar brands—the size and breadth of the accounts here are incomparable to most agencies. We believe in putting our people first, and always make that our priority. This and our other timeless principles have made all the difference in our over two decades of success. By having an entrepreneurial spirit, playing the long game, considering outcomes over optics, and solving challenging problems through our hacker roots, we live our difference in all that we do. You’ll get to experience a high level of trust and be given the freedom to make decisions, judgment calls, and function with autonomy. If you have an idea, run with it! You’ll be encouraged to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish and you’ll work with incredible teams that you can learn from, contribute to, and who will support you every step of the way!
Hope to meet soon!
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.