Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Job Purpose: The SFMC Specialist collaborates with Business Analysts, Strategy, Relationship Marketing and Analytics teams to define marketing campaign requirements, supports the design, then implements, deploys and monitors various marketing campaigns for our clients. Success is measured by accurate implementation of campaign solutions based on business requirements and regular monitoring for optimization. The role will have client-facing responsibilities including presentations and participating in group discussions-so the successful incumbent will need to be an accomplished and effective communicator that has honed their skills from an environment that has a blend of marketing and technology (Martech). Ideally we are looking for candidates that have marketing automation experience along with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The SFMC Specialist will become an enthusiastic subject matter expert on a number of marketing automation platforms and an advocate for campaign and data management within the organization. The SFMC Specialist is part of the Technology team, reporting to the Director, Campaign Enablement & Optimization and will operate as their trusted advisor for campaigns on portfolios they support.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup, implement and deploy new instances of Salesforce Marketing Cloud for clients
- Design and implementation of all functionality within Salesforce Marketing Cloud including, but not limited to: Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, MobileConnect, MobilePush, and Predictive Intelligence
- Implementing bi-directional integration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to Salesforce Sales Cloud, Datorama and other platforms solutions
- Analyze client data structures to determine initial data architecture for new Salesforce Marketing Cloud accounts in addition to data architecture around preference management and preference centre
- Adhere to industry regulations, standards and best practices regarding privacy, commercial communications, data security and deliverability around CASL/CAN-SPAM/GDPR
- Configure Salesforce Marketing Cloud data security, including FLE and TDE
- Configure, build and test emails, email templates and Cloud pages including, but not limited to dynamic content, AMPscript, merge fields from design specifications given by a creative studio team Configure, build, and test journeys or automations based on proposed designs
- Support the Business Analyst and Relationship Marketing teams to develop business requirements for marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, campaign segmentation, campaign decision trees, test and control segments, list generation, deployment criteria and data management
- Responsible for content accuracy, ensuring all links, images, copy, personalization, dynamic content, and segments are correct.
- Create functional CloudPages with SmartForms or custom forms using Salesforce Marketing Cloud APIs to capture data points into DEs.
- Maintain data-hygiene by updating data extensions through automations or CSV uploads
- Creates audience segments using dynamic filters and/or suppression lists
- Investigations root cause of campaign issues, fix/debug issues and report/escalate to senior teams when necessary
- Evaluate campaign performance by monitoring and analyzing campaign data to improve deliverability, optimize campaigns and ensure both data quality and accuracy Research and explore new campaign processes, marketing technologies, automation tool features to increase efficiencies, improve quality control, and to align to industry trends and best practice
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or related Marketing experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud administration experience
- Ability to create relevant campaign and technical documentation
- Basic to intermediate experience using SQL in Automation studio
- Basic knowledge of AMPScript and SSJS
- Basic knowledge of DNS, MX and IP setup processes
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification preferred, but not required
CHANGE YOUR REALITY
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.