Digital Production Manager
At Klick Health, the Digital Production Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with web and digital production. You are a creative at heart with a deep understanding of the design process, design tools/applications and digital requirements for producing perfect assets for the channel. As a digital production subject matter expert, you will lead the team in the delivery of email, banners and websites.
Does the following describe you?
- You love working in a highly collaborative, cross discipline team (Art Directors, Designers, Writers, UX, Developers and Project Managers)
- You are no stranger to pressure and work confidently and independently through difficult situations
- You are a consummate professional and represent Klick not just creatively but also in experience, insight, and attitude
- You are a networker – building good cross-working relationships with the wider Klick network of partners
- You own and troubleshoot problems and provide solutions by working with key internal contacts to maintain the integrity of the work
- You are a communicator and keep the team in the loop when it comes to project status and completion
Core responsibilities include:
- Studio Process Management: set and maintain a process for the consistent intake and execution of work. Oversee ongoing evaluation of people, processes and tools to ensure optimal efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Pricing and Cost Management: provide production estimates to Project Managers for inclusion in overall project budget and/or revisions to estimates in the event scope changes. Ensure issues and/or potential overages are communicated to the Project Manager in advance of it causing impact to the budget
- Resource Management: assign projects and load balance work to ensure the Studio Design team is working effectively and able to complete tasks on time. Maintain a forecast of incoming projects to ensure the Studio is staffed to take on new assignments with ease. Maintain a roster of freelance designers that can augment the team during work spikes or resource conflicts. Work with Project Manages to prioritize work and resolve resource or timeline conflicts if they arise
- Task and Schedule Management: ensure Designers are fully briefed, aware of timelines and their individual responsibilities for each assignment. Monitor task completion and timesheet submissions then help Designers prioritize tasks if required. Ensure issues and/or potential delays are communicated to the Project Manager in advance of it causing impact to the schedule
- Internal Relationships: while the Studio will have many of the cross functional roles needed to produce assets, external teams will be part of every job and as such, your knowledge of their processes and key players is critical. Primary relationships will include Project Managers, creative leads, Sci-Reg Editorial members and the CRM Operations team.
This is the right job for you if you:
- Have a keen eye for design and will be looked upon as an extension of the creative team with a demonstrated excellence in color knowledge, selection, and application
- Are a perfectionist when it comes to quality and organization, being detail-oriented isn’t just a descriptor, it’s a lifestyle
- Have a working knowledge of HTML development and understand the premise of code-level version control
- Pride yourself in building great working relationships and for delivering extremely high-quality work on time and on budget
- Have at least 5-7 years of Digital Production/Project Management or Production Design experience within creative agencies
- Have knowledge and experience in Print Production (not a requirement but a definite asset)
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.