Project Management /
We are growing fast, and to fuel our growth we are looking for a Program Director to join our ranks. A Program Director is a leadership position responsible for a large portfolio of work (~$5M-$20M) and ensuring that the team delivering that work has everything they need.
As a Program Director, you’ll be a key, client-facing member of a cross-functional leadership team that is responsible for leading the practice of Project Management and owning the P&L of the business that you work on. Relationships will be key, as things move quickly at Klick, and you’ll need to build mutual trust so you can facilitate quick, flawless and on budget execution.
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Practice Leadership - Ensuring best in class project management is coming from the group of project managers that you lead including:
- Scope definition
- Budget development
- Resource planning
- Timeline planning
Team Leadership - Ensuring that you:
- Hiring top talent
- Training a best in class teams
- Developing a cohesive team culture
- Inspiring greatness in those around you
- Forming a connection to peers, reports, leaders and clients
- Leading beyond the practice
- Load balancing of work is done to optimize team equilibrium
Business Management - Ensuring we maintain:
- Account / portfolio planning
- Demand planning reporting for practice staffing
- Active management of P&L for assigned portfolios
- Provide strategic direction to the team in terms of optimizing our client experience.
Someone who thrives in a high-velocity environment, believes that big things are possible and knows that they are only as successful as their team will thrive at Klick. To that end we are specifically looking for someone with:
- 7-10 years of leadership experience
- Experience in Marketing Services (agency / consulting)
- Project management practice leadership experience
- Life sciences sector experience as a major bonus
Klick is growing fast. Since inception in 1997, we’ve averaged 30+% growth every year, and this year’s crazy audacious target is 50%, and it looks like we’re going to meet it. All of that insane growth means a ton of opportunity, both for your career and for us to build an amazing workplace where you can do your best work. We’re one of Canada’s top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Managed, Best Employers and Fastest Growing. We’ve been able to keep our culture and our company strong with exacting hiring standards, so it’s hard to get a job here, but it’s totally worth it (if you ask us).
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.