Head of Content Marketing (Remote Friendly)
San Francisco, CA, USA /
Kloud.io's vision is to democratize data access and analysis for all knowledge workers.
We are looking for:
A great storyteller who can help us build out the content creation engine. You’ll report into our VP of Marketing and work collaboratively with Product, Demand Gen, and Sales to source, write, and publish content that connects with our target users, generates traffic, and delivers leads and opportunities. You’ve had your hand in creating every type of content imaginable, and you know how to leverage analytics to make sure each piece of content gets in front of the right audience, at the right time, through the right channel.
- Collaborate with Product, Demand Gen, and Sales to develop and manage the content strategy and calendar for inbound and outbound motions
- Define Kloud.io’s editorial tone, voice, and personality, reviewing all customer-facing assets for consistency and accuracy
- Create outstanding, SEO-optimized content aligned to the pain points and personas of our target audience
- Interview all internal and external subject-matter experts, including customers, to create foundational, long-form content
- Continuously analyze and iterate to ensure that all content is performing maximally
- 5-7 years of experience creating compelling content in a B2B tech company
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills, with the ability to make complex topics understandable
- Experienced with numerous mediums and content types: blogs, videos, case studies, how-to/support articles, e-books, white papers, email, social, web, PR, and so on...
- Eagle-eye for detail and strong proofing/editing skills
- Solid understanding of SEO/SEM and measurement/analytics tools
- Self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Our headquarters are in the Bay Area, however this role can be based anywhere in the United States.