Senior Frontend Engineer - React
San Jose, CA, USA /
We are looking for rockstar engineers with proven experience in React and Redux experience who can work well in a team environment and can learn things quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and mentor a team of junior frontend engineers
- Build Reusable components in React and Redux
- Develop state of the art code with a keen eye on profiling, browser memory usage, load time of the apps
- Write useful tests for all code developed, ensuring a high quality bar is maintained consistently
- Work with UI/UX designers to incorporate the design changes in the product
- Create CI/CD pipelines for code deployment to production
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience, with 5+ years of building large scale enterprise grade systems
- 3+ years building scalable web apps using React
- Experience using Redux or other equivalent state management frameworks
- Experience using React hooks
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues as well as the ability to debug
- REST/GraphQL API development experience using NodeJS is a plus
- Strong technical background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technology field
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
This role is based in the San Francisco Bay Area OR US-Remote friendly.