Software Engineer, Infrastructure - DevOps
San Jose, CA, USA /
- Design, automate and maintain Kloudio’s infrastructure components and engineering tooling, including installation and deployment.
- Own infrastructure components and DevOps tooling from architecture to deployment, scaling and their evangelism with engineers.
- Build automation for Kloudio’s self-hosted and cloud deployments, including their user facing documentation.
- Create and maintain services, libraries, scripts and tooling to enable developer productivity, compliance and infrastructure reliability.
- Participate in peer design and code reviews.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to performance, reliability and tooling.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with solid CS and distributed systems fundamentals
- 3+ years of professional experience in Python, NodeJS or Golang, and scripting.
- Experience with distributed systems, database technologies and SQL.
- Experience building, deploying to cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience working in a DevOps model and releasing using continuous deployment pipelines with Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with APM tools such as DataDog, NewRelic.
- Experience working with infra automation tools such as TerraForm, Ansible
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
This role is based in the San Francisco Bay Area OR US-Remote friendly.