Sales/Business Development Rep (Remote Friendly)
San Francisco, CA, USA /
Kloud.io's vision is to democratize data access and analysis for all knowledge workers.
We are looking for:
An SDR who is a team player, coachable, has a high motor and wants to be mentored into becoming a tremendous revenue generating player with the matching skill set that will become your selling foundation throughout your sales career. This role is paramount to Kloud.io’s success and requires someone who is comfortable becoming the face of Kloud.io since you will be tasked with understanding our prospects business pain and speaking with high powered decision makers and C-suite executives at those companies.
This position will report into our VP of Sales and will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Sales Engineering teams to help generate leads and contribute to building out revenue rich territories.
- Drive outbound lead generation efforts, respond to inbound leads, and continue to work and qualify the leads already captured in our CRM.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects.
- Conduct account development best practices utilizing email, phone, and social touches using tools like Outreach, Prospect, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce CRM.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure conversion rates are world-class across the funnel.
- Extensive use of Salesforce CRM and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information for all customers and prospects.
- A desire to grow and get better on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related area.
- 2-3 years in outbound-focused sales or other customer-oriented background (support, customer service).
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated, with a positive attitude and a passion for building customer relationships.
- Prior SDR/BDR experience is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience at high-growth, SaaS company is a plus but not required.
- Comfortable with a “team selling” approach.
- Experience in determining and understanding customer requirements/drivers while mapping those requirements to Kloud.io’s core business values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship management skills.
- Self-starter who can adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, LinkedIN Sales Navigator, Outreach, Prospect, Marketo and the MEDDIC qualification framework a MAJOR plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Our headquarters are in the Bay Area, however this role can be based anywhere in the United States.