Head of Demand Generation (Remote Friendly)
San Francisco, CA, USA /
Kloud.io's vision is to democratize data access and analysis for all knowledge workers.
We are looking for:
A Head of Demand Generation who is experienced in designing multi-touch, multi-channel inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, and who is excited to build from the ground up in a fast-paced environment. You’ll report into our VP of Marketing and work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to build the top-of-funnel growth engine and the internal processes and analytics required to measure and optimize campaign impact.
- Drive planning, coordination, and execution of demand generation strategies, leveraging multi-touch, multi-channel inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Define success metrics across all marketing campaigns, programs, and channels; test, analyze, and scale experiments to continuously improve those metrics
- Work closely with content marketing and product marketing to optimize content asset placement and promotion
- Partner with sales and SDRs to build a demand generation plan that engages and nurtures target accounts and those within our ideal customer profile
- Work closely with RevOps to understand the entire sales process, from acquisition to close, to improve pipeline growth and velocity, as well as managing lead scoring, lead routing, and handoffs to the sales team
- 5-7 years of marketing and/or demand generation experience in a high-growth environment
- Proven success managing advertising budgets
- Deep understanding of user journeys and revenue funnels
- Strong analytical skillset for measuring and optimizing campaigns and overall funnel performance
- Experience communicating and reporting results to various audiences including functional teams and executive team
- Self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Our headquarters are in the Bay Area, however this role can be based anywhere in the United States.