Senior Associate - Investor Partnerships
Klub HQ, Bangalore /
Patron - Investor Relations /
Full-Time, In Office
Klub was founded to make capital accessible for founders (we know how taxing raising funds can get). As India’s largest Revenue Based Financing platform, we offer non-dilutive capital up to ₹30 crores for consumer brands across 35+ sectors (F&B, Fashion, Health & Wellness, Electronics, Cloud Kitchens & more) We have facilitated over 1000 investments in leading brands of India including BluSmart, Third Wave Coffee Roasters, SMOOR, Tagz Foods, Hero Electric, Bewakoof & more!
Here’s what makes us the most scalable growth capital partner for new-age businesses:
#Founder-friendly: No pitch decks, no personal guarantees, no equity dilution, no board seats. Speed: Our turnaround time is very fast, which helps us in meeting any urgent capital requirements. Companies can apply online on our app in less than 10 mins and get a term sheet within 48 hours!
#Product-led: By relying exclusively on data and metrics, we take bias out of decision-making. (Fun fact:30%+ of our portfolio has women founders/CXOs)Flexible: Companies pay as a percentage of revenues. They can choose to raise as little as ₹ 5 lakhs to as much as ₹30 crs, based on their metrics and capital requirements.
# We raised $2 mn at an idea stage in December 2019 from Sequoia Capital’s Surge program, and marquee investors like Naveen Tewari (Founder, InMobi Group), and Kunal Shah (Founder, CRED).
# Raised $20 mn in one of the largest seed rounds by an Indian Fintech company. This includes marquee investors like GMO (Japan), Alter Global (USA), and others.
# Became one of the first RBF players to launch a $30 mn fundFacilitated 1000+ investment rounds in over 400 leading consumer brands (from bootstrapped companies to unicorns!)
- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion ( Wealth Management/Credit Funds/Family office) and identifying key channels for partner acquisition
- Explain RBF and Klub products to Potential Partners
- Navigate internal & external stakeholders to run the partnership discussions end to end; including identifying the right partners
- Identify, engage, and nurture long-term relationships with institutional investors, large family offices, and HNIs using their relationships, Klub’s connections, and other sources
- Managing relationships with Klub’s existing Partners
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in the role of Strategic Partnerships in the Wealth Management/Credit Funds/Family office industry.
- Excel in negotiating and selling, with strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated track record of institutional investor, large family office, and HNI engagement
- Understanding of financials as they pertain to early-stage startups and related terminologies
- Independent, proactive, and detail-oriented problem-solver who is comfortable with ambiguity, quick changes, tight deadlines, and moving targets
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
We are a 100+ member team based out of Bangalore (Koramangala). Our founders are Anurakt Jain (Corporate Intrapreneur at InMobi, VC at DFJ and Vertex; IIT-D, Wharton, CFA) & Ishita Verma (i-banking/investing veteran at Kotak, Unitus Capital, Snyder UAE; LSR, IIM-B).Find more about our leadership team here.
Here are some of the reasons why our team enjoys working at Klub:
# Solving challenging problem statements
# High-growth stage startup with fast execution
# Diverse cultureStructured thinking & approach
# Supportive team
# Know more about life at Klub from our team.
What you should expect at Klub?
# Career acceleration: Our best performers had 3+ promotions/charter expansions in 2yrs
# Upskilling: Dedicated learning and development department with budgets and weekly learning hours
# International exposure: Klub’s going global and you will have a front-row seat. We have already piloted in the middle east.
# Salary: Market-benchmarked compensation
# ESOPs: Get skin in the game, and grow with the company!
# Generous paid time off: For days you wake up with sniffles and days when you need to unwind
# Healthcare benefits: Insurance coverage for self, spouse, and kids
# Fun: Our team likes football matches, board games, frequent team lunches, and celebrating milestones!
# Diversity: We are an equal opportunity employer We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, or similar conditions. 40% of our team is women and we’re committed to increasing this number.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
Read the blog that defines our culture. TLDR; Fire in the belly, intellectual curiosity, a drive to deliver, exceptional accountability, and humility.
About the application process
Apply through our careers page
3 rounds of video or in-person interviews to assess role fit, general aptitude, and cultural fitment
Craftsmanship assignments or case studies (for select roles)