London, England /
Sales – Account Executive /
👋 You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Who are we?
Klue is a VC backed, capital-efficient high growth SaaS. Tiger Global and Salesforce Ventures led our US$62m Series B in the fall of 2021. We’re creating the category of competitive enablement: helping companies understand their market and outmaneuver their competition. We benefit from having an experienced leadership team working alongside several hundred risk-taking builders who elevate every day.
We’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone HC, a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 winner, and recipient of both the Startup of the Year and Tech Culture of the Year awards at the Technology Impact Awards.
We're going global and are looking to hire another London-based Account Executive to help us grow our team in EMEA!
Tools we use: G-suite, Slack, Gong, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Hubspot, Zoom, and of course, Klue
Please note that you will be required to go into the office 2-3 days per week.
This is you:
- Intermediate level enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Want to be in the start-up world, thrive on change and hyper growth
- Technically proficient: you demo software without an SE
- You roll up your sleeves, produce and lead by example
- Disciplined about the sales process: setting/hitting goals every day
- A conceptual seller and can paint a compelling vision
- The need to be the best in what you do, competitive and driven
- Passionate and articulate, never afraid to speak your mind
This is what you’ll be responsible for day-to-day:
- You will nurture leads through the sales cycle and close contracts. You can expect to receive leads from our team of SDRs, but our most successful Account Executives also prospect actively
- You will lead meetings with prospective customers, building trust, sparking excitement, and showcasing how awesome our product is!
- You will be persistent in your follow up with enterprise customers, planning out valuations and facilitating regular meetings to demonstrate Klue’s product and answer any questions they may have
- You’ll prepare and present business cases to customers’ leadership teams, demonstrating how Klue can add value to their business.
- You can expect to spend 50% of your time in meetings presenting to business leaders, key stakeholders, and business users, so you must be confident in your presentation skills
- You will also participate in internal meetings, company-wide and with the sales team to discuss sales pipelines
- Competitive base compensation
- Generous commission plan (uncapped)
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Time off. Take what you need. We want the team to prioritize wellness and avoid burnout. Vacation usually falls into 3 categories: recharging, life-event, & keeping a work-life balance. Just ensure the required work gets done and clear it with your team in advance. You need to take at least 20 days off every year. The average Klue team member takes 2-4 weeks of PTO per year.
- Direct access to our leadership team, including our CEO
- Be part of a high performing sales team who know how to celebrate their success!
This is us:
If you’re hooked and feeling more curious about us, or the role - reach out. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We’re an award winning company that’s got something pretty special going on here. Don’t miss your chance to have a seat on the rocketship before it takes off. 🚀
As #kluecrew grows, we’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. While we’ll admit we haven’t figured it all out and realize this is a long journey for us all. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
We are all currently working remotely. Interviews will be conducted via video calls.
We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
- About Us
- Series A
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we've started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of 'years of experience'. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
✅✅ Win-Loss Acquisition (2023)
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us