Competitive Enablement Consultant
Toronto, Canada /
Customer Success – Competitive Enablement Consulting & Services /
👋 You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Who are we?
Klue is a VC backed, capital-efficient high growth SaaS. Tiger Global and Salesforce Ventures led our US$62m Series B in the fall of 2021. We’re creating the category of competitive enablement: helping companies understand their market and outmaneuver their competition. We benefit from having an experienced leadership team working alongside several hundred risk-taking builders who elevate every day.
We’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone HC, a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 winner, and recipient of both the Startup of the Year and Tech Culture of the Year awards at the Technology Impact Awards.
As a Competitive Enablement Consultant, you will be focused on helping our growing list of prospects and customers elevate their competitive enablement programs and play a leading role in delivering value throughout the customer journey. This individual will be part of a growing team that deeply understands the prospect and customer to deliver strategic, technology, and ROI-driven program recommendations and business cases for improved adoption and engagement.
We are open to individuals based in any of our Canadian Hubs: Vancouver, Toronto, or Winnipeg!
This is you:
- A strong communicator with outstanding written and verbal presentation skills
- An innate ability to story-tell and engage stakeholders at all levels (practitioner through to c-suite executives)
- A strategic thinker with tactical execution experience
- Familiar with the role and impact of competitive insights & enablement, with a drive to become an expert
- A connector – you can understand different people, departments, roles, and perspectives to connect workstreams and projects
- Data-driven individual who can aggregate various sources and extract top insights
- Passionate and articulate, with experience building rapport and delivering best practices
- A design-oriented professional with experience creating custom deliverables (Using tools like Canva, Google Slides & Sheets, Adobe)
- Prefered but not required experience: Sales engineering / value consultant experience
This is what you’ll be responsible for day-to-day:
- Conducting program evaluations, ROI analyses, and interviews to create and deliver compelling business case presentations to various audiences
- Building relationships with top accounts to repeatedly deliver value impact recommendations over time and support customer maturity
- Managing Klue instances and sandbox trials for the greater team
- Sharing insights and field takeaways with supporting departments to improve processes and customer value delivery
- Active contributor to pre & post-sales teams to support enablement efforts and drive operational efficiencies
- Competitive salary
- Extended health & dental benefits that kick in Day 1
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Time off. Take what you need. We want the team to prioritize wellness and avoid burnout. Vacation usually falls into 3 categories: recharging, life-event, & keeping a work-life balance. Just ensure the required work gets done and clear it with your team in advance. You need to take at least two weeks off every year. The average Klue team member takes 2-4 weeks of PTO per year.
- Direct access to our leadership team, including our CEO
- Be part of a high performing team who know how to celebrate their success!
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we've started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of 'years of experience'. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
✅✅ Win-Loss Acquisition (2023)
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us