Sr. Demand Generation Manager
Marketing – Marketing General /
Full-time - Permanent
You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Everyone has competitors, yet few know them well. Cue Klue. We are a team relentlessly focused on creating industry leading software to enable every department of every business to leverage the best of the web’s knowledge and the collective insights of their own people.
We are a high-growth company with:
- An experienced leadership team at the helm
- Risk-takers and builders who own it and get IT done
- Combined group, who love the fact that not everything is defined, so we can innovate, create, ignite
Joining Klue, you’ll have the opportunity to own your zone, experiment and find what works. Then execute with the support of a team propelling you forward. We’re all creating this industry leading product. It's an experience that will no doubt change your career forever.
Klue has aggressive growth targets to achieve in 2022 and beyond. We are looking for someone to dive head first into our campaigns and channels to drive demand and grow our pipeline across all segments. We're looking for someone to build out our demand gen function, who can also get into the weeds with campaigns, marketing automation, and other demand gen channels, with the ability to both strategize and roll up your sleeves to execute.
We're open to having this person based anywhere in Canada!
What you'll do:
- Develop and manage the strategy, execution, and analysis of Klue’s demand generation program to drive growth.
- This will include developing strategy across all channels, and campaign management to generate demand in existing and new markets to support’s Klue’s growth.
- Lead and build a demand team to execute marketing programs across existing segments, verticals, and use-cases.
- Partner with stakeholders on the marketing team to strategize and execute demand gen programs across a variety of channels (paid, organic/social organic, earned, email, events, community, web, content, etc.)
- Define and own KPIs for pipe generation and full funnel performance metrics.
- Evaluate campaign performance, and measure performance of programs across all stages of the buyer journey.
- Own our ABM campaign efforts and bring new ideas to the table to effectively target key enterprise accounts.
- Be the champion of testing and learning programs across different programs including creative, copy, audience segments, channels, and tactics.
- Partner with Sales, SDR, Marketing Ops to develop a seamless lead routing and funnel conversion strategy.
What you'll be measured on:
- Achieving MQL, pipeline generation and revenue targets.
- Improving the ROI of marketing programs & building a predictable engine to generate demand
- Ability to evaluate multiple programs and provide recommendations on where to allocate budget to drive the most successful long-term customers for Klue. Improving conversion rate performance through stages of marketing funnel.
- Ability to elevate the team and bring new ideas to the table to improve performance marketing and campaign initiatives.
What we're looking for:
- Strong proficiency working in ABM and digital media with proven ability to manage, plan, and optimize multi-channel campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, other social media platforms and search engine platforms with a good understanding of segmentation and target audiences.
- Well-versed with marketing automation tools (Hubspot); web analytics software (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager), and CMS (WordPress).
- Highly analytical in nature and proven ability to synthesize data and identify trends and root-causes or extract key findings and turn them into actionable insights
- Someone who thrives in an environment where you’re expected and given the opportunity to build. Our ideal person will lean into ambiguity and will constantly evaluate, iterate and pivot based on observations.
- Collaborative & creative marketer who can help us move the dial on our Demand Gen engine
If you’re hooked and feeling more curious about us, or the role - reach out. Let’s see if there is a great home here with you, now or in the future.
We’re an award winning company, recently named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone HC, included on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 list, and winning Tech Culture of the Year at the Technology Impact Awards. We think there is something pretty special going on here. Don’t miss your chance to have a seat on the rocketship before it takes off. 🚀
As #kluecrew grows, we’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. While we’ll admit we haven’t figured it all out and realize this is a long journey for us all. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We will continue, while safe to work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We are excited to work together again in a space, but just as excited to have great people across timezones help us strive for that high quality asynchronous team communication.
We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us