Competitive Content Consultant
Toronto, Canada /
Customer Success – Competitive Enablement Consulting & Services /
👋 You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Who are we?
Klue is a VC backed, capital-efficient high growth SaaS. Tiger Global and Salesforce Ventures led our US$62m Series B in the fall of 2021. We’re creating the category of competitive enablement: helping companies understand their market and outmaneuver their competition. We benefit from having an experienced leadership team working alongside several hundred risk-taking builders who elevate every day.
We’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone HC, a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 winner, and recipient of both the Startup of the Year and Tech Culture of the Year awards at the Technology Impact Awards.
As a Competitive Content Consultant, you will help our growing list of customers elevate their compete content. In this role, you will analyze customer content, build strategic recommendations for improvement, and help fuel best-in-class compete programs while ensuring content is optimized for end-user consumption.
Internally, our Competitive Content Consultants are called Content Analysts if you'd like to find them on LinkedIn.
Here's what you'll be doing...
- Audit and analyze content to identify opportunities for improvement and strategies for elevating that content within Klue
- Liaise with clients regularly to share your recommendations and gather feedback, all while motivating to improve their competitive programs
- Develop best practices around compete content to continually drive Klue’s thought leadership in the space
- Monitor third-party content to identify industry trends that keep customers engaged and informed about competitive updates
What we're looking for...
- You love being customer-facing and taking a consultative approach to solving problems
- You have professional writing and/or consulting experience
- You enjoy writing and editing, and would consider yourself a strong writer
- You’re a highly analytical and critical thinker
- You like ambiguity and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You’re a strong communicator and love developing thought-leadership
- Competitive salary
- Extended health & dental benefits that kick in Day 1
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Time off. Take what you need. We want the team to prioritize wellness and avoid burnout. Vacation usually falls into 3 categories: recharging, life-event, & keeping a work-life balance. Just ensure the required work gets done and clear it with your team in advance. You need to take at least two weeks off every year. The average Klue team member takes 2-4 weeks of PTO per year.
- Direct access to our leadership team, including our CEO
- Be part of a high-performing team who know how to celebrate their success!
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we've started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of 'years of experience'. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
✅✅ Win-Loss Acquisition (2023)
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us