User Interface Designer (Junior)
Vancouver, British Columbia /
Engineering – Design /
Full-time - Permanent
"Is this the foot in the door you’ve been looking for?!
Klue is eagerly seeking early-career designers to help guide the User Experience of our apps and services. If you’re up for some tough user-facing design challenges then the Klue Design Team wants to meet you.
No fancy-pants experience necessary. Bring your design journey to the good people of Klue, one of Canada’s fastest growing SaaS start-ups."
Jesse (Your Hiring Manager)
What you can expect from us...
- Work within a world-class product team to help ship features to users all over the world
- Support various teams and their initiatives, from research to design to engineering
- Become an ardent student of our Design System and Product Values
- Learn from key stakeholders how to explore the opportunities of Klue’s User Experience and craft great software
What we expect from you...
- A deep personal investment in learning about design
- A passion for technology and web-based software
- A basic understanding of UX and it’s related design disciplines
- A portfolio; we LOVE student work and personal projects
- Bonus Points – You build your own apps or websites
What you can expect from Klue
- You'll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they're expected
- You'll work with an experienced team
- You'll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
- No politics, no posers: open, honest, I've-got-your-back environment
Everyone has competitors, yet few know them well. Cue Klue. We are a team relentlessly focused on creating industry leading software to enable every department of every business to leverage the best of the web’s knowledge and the collective insights of their own people.
We are a high-growth company with:
- An experienced leadership team at the helm
- Risk-takers and builders who own it and get IT done
- Combined group, who love the fact that not everything is defined, so we can innovate, create, ignite
Joining Klue, you’ll have the opportunity to own your zone, experiment and find what works. Then execute with the support of a team propelling you forward. We’re all creating this industry leading product. It's an experience that will no doubt change your career forever.
If you’re hooked and feeling more curious about us, or the role - reach out. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We’re an award winning company that’s got something pretty special going on here. Don’t miss your chance to have a seat on the rocketship before it takes off. 🚀
As #kluecrew grows, we’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. While we’ll admit we haven’t figured it all out and realize this is a long journey for us all. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
We are all currently working remotely. All interviews will be conducted via video calls. When safe we'll aim to work in a hybrid model of WFH and in-office. We are excited to work together again in a space, but just as excited to have great people across timezones help us strive for that high quality asynchronous team communication.
We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
- About Us
- Series A