CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant
Bangor, Maine /
First Atlantic Healthcare – Medical/Health Care /
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
First Atlantic Healthcare
First Atlantic Healthcare is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)to join their teams providing quality care in the local Maine communities.
$2,000 Hiring Bonus!!!
Opportunities available for all levels of experience, including new grads!
Full time, part time, weekend and per diem available in the following locations:
Lincoln, Dexter, Dover-Foxcroft, Millinocket, Machias, Bangor, Ellsworth, Skowhegan
While you are caring for our residents, we take care of you! As a member of the First Atlantic Healthcare family you will benefit from:
- A unique competitive compensation structure
- Flexible (8, 12 or 16 hour) Shifts!
- Pay on Demand; access to your pay every day
- Comprehensive benefits for full time, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
- Flexible Savings Account, including medical dependent care
- Robust Shift differentials
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement savings program with employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement and education support to grow your career with us
- As part of a strong clinical team, providing amazing care and support to our Residents, we invest in your future and allow for the ability to grow and build a career in healthcare with us.
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must be a graduate of a state-approved Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program and on the Maine CNA Registry
- Able to work scheduled shifts, committing to being there for your team and Residents
- Must be able interact our computer-based Electronic Medical Record system
- Adhere to State of Maine requirements for vaccinations including Covid-19
For over 30 years, First Atlantic Healthcare has been committed to the care and improvement of our residents by delivering individualized, high-quality, cost-effective healthcare services throughout the state of Maine. We have invested in the rebuilding and updating of all skilled nursing, skilled rehabilitation, long term care and assisted living facilities statewide that demonstrate First Atlantic’s commitment to providing all of Maine with dignified, modern healthcare that centers on the patient experience.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.