Clinical Program Supervisor
New Gloucester, Maine /
Day One – Operations /
Day One is hiring a Clinical Program Supervisor for their New Gloucester residence. As a long-recognized leader in the prevention and treatment of youth substance use and, the merger with SMART Child and Family Services, adding treatment and support for adults with Substance use and mental health disorders, Day One has built a culture of excellence in all that it does. Serving Maine for the last 45 years, Day One is now growing and looking for great people to join their team!
The Clinical Program Supervisor is a clinical role, responsible for Clinical Program development and management, supervision of staff, community outreach and direct client contact. While this is a clinical role, the implementation of the clinical programming must be able to engage adolescents in voluntary treatment. This may be through physical activity or incorporating traditional practices in a creative environment.
Apply today and receive a $5000 sign on bonus!
What you will be doing:
- Maintain accurate files and records in accordance with Day One policies and to ensure compliance with all Federal and State regulations
- Ensure all deadlines are met by clinical program staff
- Work with Operations Manager to manage program roster
- Work with Operation and Leadership to stay within program budget
- Attend meetings representing Day One and/or the program
- Advocate with appropriate personnel for clinical staff working in non-Day One operated facilities as concerns arise
- Handle program specific expectations regarding Youth Acute Care
- Ensuring the development and continued use of evidence based, trauma informed, practices and therapeutic interventions
- Ensure consistency across facilities where applicable
- Work to develop and maintain an after-care evidence-based practice, including SOPs, staff training and outcome measures
What you will need:
- Minimum of a master’s degree in relevant field
- LCSW, CCS
- To show a high tolerance for interruptions and varied routine
- Maintain good accurate records
- Listen effectively and convey messages in a respectful, professional and trauma sensitive manner
- Be comfortable in an office setting, secondary settings in the community, residential and correctional facilities
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.