Information Technology Specialist
Pittsfield, Maine /
Puritan Medical Products – Information Technology /
Puritan Medical Products is hiring an experienced Information Technology (IT) Specialist to join their team saving the world, one swab at a time, at their new manufacturing facility in Pittsfield, Maine. Join Puritan in the quest to get testing supplies to the professionals!
A family-owned business for over 100 years, Puritan offers a comprehensive benefits plan, the opportunity to advance, and a warm and friendly employee-centric atmosphere. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as 401k and employee and dependent term life insurance.
We are looking for candidates who bring a cooperative spirit, welcome the opportunity to learn, and take pride in a job well done.
The Information Technology Specialist will work in a fast-paced environment, providing an array of IT technical support and desktop assistance to our employees.
- Fielding Help Desk calls, interfacing with end users for support.
- Assisting remote office and remote sales staff with issues related to remote work, VPN use, hardware, and software.
- Providing phone system support, administering the teleworker and the voicemail systems and generating supporting documentation.
- Assisting in the routine maintenance of personal computers, laptops, printers, and other peripherals.
- Monitoring and managing the Hosted Exchange email system.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Programming or related field OR High School diploma with equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Help Desk agent.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Puritan Medical Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.