Gorham, Maine /
Dodge Oil & Propane – General Labor /
Dodge Oil & Propane is seeking Delivery Drivers for the Gorham, ME area.
Sign-On Bonus Offered!
Dodge Oil is a locally owned and operated company with over 70 years of providing top notch heating service and fuel deliveries to families and businesses throughout the Greater Portland and surrounding areas. We take pride in serving our local communities.
The Delivery Drivers are responsible for the safe and timely delivery of oil and propane to our customers and conducting regular vehicle inspections and maintenance.
Ability to work full time hours with on-call and weekends on a rotating basis is required.
- Loads, secures, transfers and delivers propane, and/or fuel oil to residential and commercial locations.
- Provides an exceptional level of service to customers
- Ability to use navigation tools such as onboard GPS, smartphone apps, web-based or physical maps
- Performs inspections on equipment used for the transportation of hazardous materials
- Completes and maintains accurate records of truck inspections, hours of service and miles in compliance with all DOT regulations.
- Maintains operational efficiency of vehicle, adheres to vehicle maintenance schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of tanker experience
- CDL Class A or B with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements and pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Current DOT medical certification
- Propane certification preferred but not required
- Ability to obtain Transportation Workers Identify Card (TWIC)
Dodge Oil offers a family- oriented team environment in addition to:
- On the job training / classes and 1 year temporary license
- Paid certification renewal
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical and dental
- Sign on Bonus
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Dodge Oil & Propane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.