Human Resources Coordinator
Southport, Maine /
Hodgdon Yachts – Human Resources /
Hodgdon Yachts is seeking a HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR to be based in Southport and Damariscotta, Maine.
Requirements of the Human Resources Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience with recruiting and retention
- Experience with benefits administration and open enrollment
- Experience with managing the day-to-day functions of a 1-person HR department
Benefits of the Job:
- Annual pay in the range of $60,000 - $65,000
- Health plan options
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Health reimbursement account
- Paid holidays and PTO
- 401(k) with employer match
- Develop effective recruiting practices, especially for hard to fill positions
- Manage and actively participate in employee review process
- Coordinate new employee orientations, employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing
- Coordinate annual benefit renewals with benefit providers
Hodgdon Yachts is a full-service marine company with 2 locations on Maine’s beautiful midcoast. We are a family-run business founded in 1816, considered to be the oldest continuously operating boatbuilder in the United States.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.