Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Residential
Hinckley, Maine /
Good Will-Hinckley – Medical/Health Care /
Clinician – Roundel Residential
Good Will-Hinckley is seeking a Residential Clinician to provide direct therapeutic services and clinical oversight with a workload of up to six youth ages 12 to 21. The Residential Clinician is responsible for ensuring delivery of quality clinical services to youth and families and compliance with all state and federal mental health licensing standards and MaineCare regulations. This position is based on their beautiful campus in Hinckley, Maine and offers a flexible schedule and housing option.
Requirements of the Residential Clinician:
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Licensed as LCSW, LCPC or LMSW or LCSW-cc or LCPC-c.
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in working with youth and families.
- Proven treatment planning experience in MaineCare Sections 97 and 65 preferred.
- Satisfactory reference and background checks. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Benefits of the Job:
- Annual salary in the range of $58,000 to $65,000
- $7,500 sign on bonus and housing option
- Flexible schedule
- Generous PTO and paid holiday schedule
- Medical, Dental, LTD and Life
- Maine State Retirement and 401k
Responsibilities of the Residential Clinician:
- Provides Psychosocial assessment, crisis, and treatment planning for youth accepted to Roundel Residential.
- Works collaboratively with the Roundel Residential staff in the admissions process.
- Provides individual, group, and family counseling and collaborates with outside family service providers as stated in Section 97 regulations.
- Participates in educational and clinical team meetings providing input regarding assessment, service planning, and behavioral interventions.
- Participate in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention training.
- Document daily clinical work in EHR (AWARDS) as set forth by organizational policies and procedures and state regulatory agencies.
- Participates in and provides required training to meet regulatory, licensing and accreditation and provides in-service training to Good Will Hinckley staff.
Good Will - Hinckley was established over 130 years ago and provides therapeutic residential treatment and dynamic educational services to children with behavioral challenges. Their program uses a trauma-informed approach to youth-centered individual and family counseling, case management, academic programming and life skills activities to address behavioral health challenges. Good Will – Hinckley provides the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of youth with the ability to work a flexible schedule in a beautiful campus community.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.