South Portland, Maine /
Day One – Administration/Office Management /
Day One is looking for someone to fill their Administrative Support role in their South Portland Office! As a long-recognized leader in the prevention and treatment of youth substance use, and the merger with SMART Child and Family Services, adding treatment and support for adults with Substance use and mental health disorders, Day One has built a culture of excellence in all that it does. Serving Maine for the last 45 years, Day One is now growing and looking for great people to join their team!
The Administrative Support person will be doing a variety of duties, from basic recruiting, client support, to phone support and assist where needed.
Apply today and receive a $1000 sign on bonus!
What you will be doing:
- Managing all job boards, the website, applicable social media outlets
- Screen incoming resumes for appropriate fit and ensure they are available to hiring manager
- Respond to applicants as requested or to close out application
- Greet all clients and visitors as they come into the agency and check them in
- Collect co-pays from clients and issue receipts
- Open and close the building
- Keep inventory and order office supplies
- Pick up mail and distribute
- Provide support to Nurse Practitioner as needed
- Answer all incoming calls
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reception Customer Service experience
- Ability to manage a high level of access to confidential information
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.