Apple Deployed Products Development & Support Manager
CollaborationStudios – Information Technology
CollaborationStudios is seeking an Apple Deployed Products Development & Support Manager to join their growing team in Brunswick, Maine. The Products Development & Support Manager will be responsible for supporting the CTO with Apple related IT requirements. CollaborationStudios is a leading-edge Internet of Things (IoT) cybersecurity software technology company that is applying a “new paradigm” authentication/access management security architecture and providing cloud-based cybersecurity technology solutions to customers based in the US.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5 -10 years of experience with: Apple IOS Management of Outsourced Apple Smart Phone APPs development
- Knowledge of App use of IoT Beacons & Listeners
- Understanding of user & device authentication security & the networking of Apple Tablets, and Notebooks, etc. in a mixed Apple/Microsoft environment is a plus
- Reports to and supports the company’s Chief Technology Officer
CollaborationStudios offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.
CollaborationStudios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.