South Portland, Maine /
Day One – Medical/Health Care /
Day One is seeking a Case Manager, to be based in Southern Maine. The locations are a typical office setting that includes individual offices for private sessions and a variety of home or community settings.
Requirements of the Case Manager:
- MHRT-C to work with adults and LSW, LSX or bachelor’s degree to work with children
- Ability to work in home settings with many variable factors
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Benefits of the Job:
- $23/ Hour and $1500 sign on bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Paid mileage
Responsibilities of the Case Manager:
- Accept referrals and perform intake, complete paperwork, and psychosocial assessment in a timely fashion
- Develop and evaluate individual service plans, monitor plan goals and objectives for continued relevancy and progress
- Assist clients with achieving their treatment goals in a manner that complies with the required practice, licensing, and ethical standards
- Assist in identifying natural supports and connecting with resources in the community
- Execute therapeutic intervention and skill building as needed
- Provide professional advocacy, information, consultation, problem solving and supports
- Assist in residential, educational, emotional, and other related needs
- Maintain accurate files and records in accordance with Day One policies
Day One has built a culture of excellence in all that it does. Serving Maine for the last 45 years, Day One is now growing and looking for great people to join their team!
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.