Senior Technical Product Manager
Remote in US
Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to buy and sell. Knock is on a mission to make trading in your house as simple and certain as trading in your car. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home trade-in platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide you every step of the way. We share the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Technical Product Manager to join our team here at Knock. Our Product team advocates for our users and our business. We use data, research, strategy, and user empathy to guide cross-functional teams toward a common goal, balancing multiple perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work.
Who You Are:
- A technical Product leader with 5+ years product management experience and multiple successful platform, data science, and analytics focused application launches under your belt
- A former software engineer or technical contributor with a track record of working successfully with technical teams
- Customer obsessed, have empathy for the user, can identify their pain points and opportunities for Knock
- Curious, data driven, can analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Resourceful and loves working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly collaborative and able to manage stakeholders up, down and cross-functionally
- Hands-on, can synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- An advocate, seeks opportunities to communicate product plans, goals, features and benefits to internal stakeholders, partners, and customers
- Highly organized and have an exceptional attention to detail
Skills and Experience You Have:
- Full-cycle product management - roadmapping, goal setting, specifications writing, managing project execution, experiment planning, and defining product roll-out strategy
- Ability to understand technical challenges and business goals to make educated roadmap trade-offs with your team
- Built and managed modern platform, data science, and analytics focused applications with multiple integrations
- Worked and comfortable with distributed/remote domestic teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to get buy-in and drive support for new ideas, products, and process in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience with A/B experimentation
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
What We Can Offer You:
- An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives
- You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo
- Competitive cash and equity compensation, full medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time and are open to where you live and work
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Denver with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 21 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock and it's subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
This position is in the continental United States.