Front End Engineer
Remote - US /
Engineering – Front End /
As the global leader in Content Intelligence, Knotch’s mission is to empower brands to unlock the true value of their content by using data-driven strategies. With the Knotch Content Intelligence Platform, companies conduct competitive research and measure the performance of their content in real-time. Through our unique ability to provide a 360-degree view of all your content, including paid and owned, Knotch allows companies to connect content to business outcomes to enhance brand, increase ROI and build audiences.
We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We’ve been humbly recognized in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. We know that a flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve again been named a Best Place to Work four years running by Built In NYC and a NYC company with Best Perks + Benefits in 2021! If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and learn about us further on our careers site.
The Front End Engineer Role
Are you interested in building a different vision of data analytics? Do you like problem solving and thinking outside the box? We're looking for an experienced Front End Engineer who’s passionate about building mobile and web products to join the Knotch team!
Our engineers relentlessly seek new ways to understand how people interact with content. Our goal is to make all of these insights easily understandable through seamless and elegant design.
As Knotch’s Front End Engineer, you will be trusted to architect efficient, scalable, beautiful design systems for our web applications. In doing so, you’ll grow and collaborate every day with a fast-paced team to deliver premium enterprise user-facing products. You will work closely with and report directly to our Principal Front End Engineer, Yassine Abouhazim.
How you’ll add value at Knotch
- Build trusted & scalable integrations to dynamically inject our product in client websites
- Audit & benchmark products for performance & compatibility
- Implement & maintain new ways to collect data efficiently and cross-browser
- Contribute to our library of design components
- Maintain our front end test coverage
- Interact daily with Product, Project Management, and QA teams to ensure the proper flow of product development
- Brainstorm approaches to tackle new projects with your teammates
- Lend a hand to help other engineers through pair programming, mentoring, and supporting your teammates
- Most of all... have a good time and build amazing things!
You’ll be successful here if you
- Have five or more years of industry experience
- Are highly-knowledgeable of Computer Science fundamentals
- Have in-depth knowledge of browsers, cross-browser compatibility issues, and how the DOM works
- Believe in automated testing before deployment
We also appreciate (but don’t require)
- Experience in performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Git and Bash, as well as experience setting up CI tools
- Interest in UI/UX to build scalable design systems
- Curiosity! An always-learning mindset: investigating, tinkering, and reiterating.
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.