Mountain View, CA
Engineering – Infrastructure
Kodiak Robotics is developing autonomous technology for long-haul trucking. Our team is highly experienced and comes from the leading technology companies in the space.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us and take a key role in managing our on-premise and public cloud infrastructure.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the company’s computer systems on-premise and in the cloud.
- Deploy, manage, and support our internal services, from release management and continuous integration to machine learning pipelines and simulation.
- Define and implement cyber security and disaster recovery policies.
- Work closely with the software team and support their needs.
- Monitor and respond to any outages, manage costs in the cloud.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Strong technical background. 5+ years of experience in managing corporate services and networks, including hands-on experience with public cloud infrastructure, such as AWS and/or Google Cloud. You are an expert in configuring and securing networks and implementing best practices. You have strong scripting and automation skills and have used various monitoring tools and frameworks. You are intimately familiar with container technologies such as Docker and platforms like Kubernetes.
- Independent leader with excellent interpersonal skills. You thrive in fast-paced environments where you can work independently, and you know how to juggle several between several projects. You are passionate about your work, and you have excellent organizational skills.
- Hands on. You like working on internal tools that make everyone more productive, no matter if they are deployed locally or in the cloud.
- Great communicator. You are able to write and communicate in an effective and compelling manner.
- Work with an experienced and agile team to revolutionize transportation.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits, including medical, dental & vision.
At Kodiak, we strive to build a diverse community working towards our common company goals in a safe and collaborative environment where harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Kodiak is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.