Mountain View, CA
General & Administrative – People Operations
Kodiak Robotics is developing autonomous technology for long-haul trucking. We are in the process of building a world-class team in the self-driving space. Our aim is to ship a product in the near future by taking a more focused approach to self-driving and pairing it with a very specific business case. We have a strong core team coming from the leading companies in the space and already have funding to continue growing the team.
We are looking for a recruiting coordinator to help scale our team and ensure that our candidates have a great interview process at Kodiak.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner closely with recruiting and management to create an excellent candidate experience, and strive to constantly improve our recruiting process.
- Work with candidates to schedule and coordinate phone screens, technical interviews and onsite interviews with speed and efficiency.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation for out of town candidates.
- Greet candidates when they come onsite, and make sure interviews are running on time and efficiently.
- Take ownership of our recruiting ATS (Lever).
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in technical recruiting or HR coordination,
- Has previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System, ideally Lever, and is comfortable using Google Calendar.
- Has a solid track record creating a great candidate experience in a start-up environment.
- Is hungry to learn and grow in their career, and willing to take on more responsibilities in our recruiting organization over time.
- Is able to switch gears frequently in a fast paced environment.
- Is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and partnering with the team to drive process improvements and efficiencies with our workflows.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and a competitive mindset.
What we offer:
- A place with big goals that we trust we can achieve.
- A fast paced environment where we work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and competitive pay. Every employee is a stakeholder in Kodiak’s success.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Flexible PTO and generous parental leave policies.
- A beautiful facility in Mountain View.
At Kodiak, we strive to build a diverse community working towards our common company goals in a safe and collaborative environment where harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Kodiak is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.