Mountain View, CA
Engineering – Quality
Kodiak Robotics is not just a software company, we are developing autonomous technology for long-haul trucking. Our team is highly experienced and comes from the leading technology companies in the space.
We are looking for a Triage Specialist to join our rapidly growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Know the robot better than almost anyone else
- Study and assess performance results of our autonomous trucks
- Perform root cause analysis efficiently with high quality and minimal oversight
- Identify and categorize failure modes of our system, file bugs, and track them through to resolution
- Generate reports of overall performance to share with the team
- Collaborate with operations and engineering teams to improve workflows and processes
- Perform quality assurance on our labels to train and improve our algorithms
- AV industry experience - 1+ years of experience in the autonomous vehicle/robotics industry in a software quality operations role (triage-specific preferred).
- BA or BSc preferred.
- You take ownership and drive the team to deliver exceptional results.
- Proven ability to get to the bottom of things.
- You are a critical thinker with strong root cause analysis skills.
- You have the ability to quickly learn and implement new concepts.
- You are curious by nature and are willing to investigate with diligence and understand the cause of unexpected things.
- Great communicator - Experience writing clear, concise, and detailed documentation.
- Love of robots - You love to be in, around, or near robots.
- A place with big goals that we trust we can achieve.
- A fast paced environment where we work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and competitive pay. Every employee is a stakeholder in Kodiak’s success.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Flexible PTO and generous parental leave policies.
- A beautiful facility in Mountain View.
- We love our dogs, so we are a dog friendly office!
At Kodiak, we strive to build a diverse community working towards our common company goals in a safe and collaborative environment where harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Kodiak is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.