Class A Driver
Operations – Safety Drivers
Kodiak Robotics is developing autonomous technology for long-haul trucking. Our team is highly experienced and comes from the leading technology companies in the space.
We are looking for experienced commercial semi truck drivers to help us test our autonomous technology.
In this role, you will:
- Operate our self-driving semi trucks on public roads.
- Complete driving reports and tests in order to provide essential feedback to the engineering team.
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license.
- 3+ years of commercial driving experience with a clean driving record.
- Great communication skills.
- Flexibility for day, night, and/or weekend shifts.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Meet all DOT requirements.
- No criminal history.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Work with an experienced and agile team to revolutionize transportation.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits, including medical, dental & vision.
At Kodiak, we strive to build a diverse community working towards our common company goals in a safe and collaborative environment where harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Kodiak is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.