Senior Technical Recruiter
Mountain View, CA
General & Administrative – People Operations
Kodiak Robotics is developing autonomous technology for long-haul trucking. We are in the process of building a world-class team in the self-driving space. Our aim is to ship a product in the near future by taking a more focused approach to self-driving and pairing it with a very specific business case. We have a strong core team coming from the leading companies in the space and already have funding to continue growing the team.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us scale, while providing an excellent candidate experience and making Kodiak one of the top places to work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruit top tier engineering talent.
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout every step of the interview process.
- Partner effectively with hiring managers to understand the caliber of talent they’re looking for and identify qualified candidates.
- Become a subject matter expert in Kodiak’s world so that you can articulate our business to candidates in a way that will excite them about the opportunity.
- Own the full cycle recruiting process for all of your requisitions.
- Maintaining clean and complete data for your requisitions in our ATS, Lever.
- Identifying areas within the recruiting function where you can add value aside from adding headcount when possible. We are constantly striving to do things better and operate in an extremely efficient and effective manner.
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Has at least 5 years of experience doing full cycle technical recruiting.
- Has developed strong technical knowledge and keen interest to stay on top of current technology trends and engineering/development principles.
- Has a solid track record developing strong candidate pipelines and qualifying experience utilizing numerous sourcing channels, specifically related to engaging and selling passive candidates.
- Is able to switch gears frequently in a fast paced environment.
- Is comfortable rolling up their their sleeves and partnering with the team to drive process improvements and efficiencies with our workflows.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Has knowledge/experience with Lever or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Acts with sense of urgency and a competitive mindset.
What we offer:
- A place with big goals that we trust we can achieve.
- A fast paced environment where we work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and competitive pay. Every employee is a stakeholder in Kodiak’s success.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Flexible PTO.
- A beautiful facility in Mountain View.