Senior Technical Recruiter
Mountain View, CA /
General & Administrative – People Operations /
Kodiak was founded in April 2018 to develop autonomous technology that carries freight forward—so people, partners, and the planet thrive. Navigating highway environments presents vastly different challenges than urban streets. Kodiak’s experienced team has developed the industry’s most advanced technology stack purpose-built specifically for long-haul trucks. From our sensor fusion system that maximizes the value of every sensing modality, to our unique lightweight mapping solution that allows our trucks to navigate ever-changing highway construction zones, our world-class team of industry pioneers is bringing the benefits of autonomy to the $800B a year trucking industry quickly, safely, and efficiently.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us scale, while providing an excellent candidate experience and making Kodiak one of the top places to work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruit top tier engineering talent.
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout every step of the interview process.
- Partner effectively with hiring managers to understand the caliber of talent they’re looking for and identify qualified candidates.
- Become a subject matter expert in Kodiak’s world so that you can articulate our business to candidates in a way that will excite them about the opportunity.
- Own the full cycle recruiting process for all of your requisitions.
- Maintaining clean and complete data for your requisitions in our ATS, Lever.
- Identifying areas within the recruiting function where you can add value aside from adding headcount when possible. We are constantly striving to do things better and operate in an extremely efficient and effective manner.
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Has at least 5 years of experience doing full cycle technical recruiting in robotics or AV.
- Has developed strong technical knowledge and keen interest to stay on top of current technology trends and engineering/development principles.
- Has a solid track record developing strong candidate pipelines and qualifying experience utilizing numerous sourcing channels, specifically related to engaging and selling passive candidates.
- Is able to switch gears frequently in a fast paced environment.
- Is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and partnering with the team to drive process improvements and efficiencies with our workflows.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Has knowledge/experience with Lever or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Acts with sense of urgency and a competitive mindset.
What we offer:
- A place with big goals that we trust we can achieve.
- A fast paced environment where we work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and competitive pay. Every employee is a stakeholder in Kodiak’s success.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Flexible PTO and generous parental leave policies.
- A beautiful facility in Mountain View.
- We love our dogs, so we are a dog friendly office!
At Kodiak, we strive to build a diverse community working towards our common company goals in a safe and collaborative environment where harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Kodiak is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.