Mountain View, CA
Engineering – Infrastructure
Kodiak Robotics is developing autonomous technology for long-haul trucking. Our team is highly experienced and comes from the leading technology companies in the space.
We are looking for an IT Engineer to join us and take a key role in managing our on-premise and public cloud infrastructure.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the company’s computer systems, including software, hardware and network, both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Install, manage and troubleshoot all company devices.
- Define and implement cyber security and disaster recovery policies.
- Work closely with the software team and support their needs.
- Monitor and respond to any outages.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Strong technical background. 5+ years of experience in managing corporate devices and networks, including hands-on experience with public cloud infrastructure, such as AWS and/or Google Cloud. You are an expert in configuring and securing networks, installing/troubleshooting devices, and implementing best practices. You have strong scripting and automation skills and have used various monitoring tools and frameworks. You have experience with Linux, Mac-based and Windows (rare for us) systems, including build and administration, and also know how to evaluate and implement tools such as OneLogin.
- Independent leader with excellent interpersonal skills. You thrive in fast-paced environments where you can work independently, and you know how to juggle several between several projects. You are passionate about your work, and you have excellent organizational skills.
- Hands on. You are just as comfortable crimping RJ45 as with a keyboard.
- Great communicator. You are able to write and communicate in an effective and compelling manner.
- Work with an experienced and agile team to revolutionize transportation.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits, including medical, dental & vision.