General & Administrative – Office Admin
Kodiak Robotics is developing autonomous technology for long-haul trucking. Our team is highly experienced and comes from the leading technology companies in the space.
We are looking for experienced office coordinator to help us build our Texas operations.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain an organized work space at all times
- Welcome visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Manage and dispense incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to the site manager
- Manage and schedule local facility vendors
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2+ years working in office admin, preferably in a startup environment
- Computer literate and proficient using G Suite
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
- Work with an experienced and agile team to revolutionize transportation
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits, including medical, dental & vision
At Kodiak, we strive to build a diverse community working towards our common company goals in a safe and collaborative environment where harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Kodiak is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.