Mountain View, CA
Engineering – Infrastructure
Kodiak Robotics is developing autonomous technology for long-haul trucking. Our team is highly experienced and comes from the leading technology companies in the space.
We are looking for a front-end engineer to join us to design and build our visualization systems.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for designing and building amazing robot interfaces.
- Visualize complex information streams in appealing & simple displays.
- Efficiently process large quantities of data.
- Design user experiences for engineers and operators, building the tools to make engineers faster, and our vehicles safer.
- A team player. You take ownership and work with the team to deliver exceptional results. You are interested in the performance of the entire system across engineering disciplines.
- Proven ability to build and iterate quickly. You have experienced product development in all of its stages and are comfortable in the earlier stages – moving from zero to one.
- Hands on. You are on deck when the team is blocked doing everything you can to get the team moving again.
- Great communicator. You have experience writing clear, concise, and detailed documentation.
- Bonus. Ideally you are also able to work on back-end technology in C++, including database access in a distributed environment, to adapt and maintain the data sources for visualizations.
- Work with an experienced and agile team to revolutionize transportation.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits, including medical, dental & vision.