Mountain View, CA
General & Administrative – Finance
Kodiak Robotics is developing autonomous technology for long-haul trucking. Our team is highly experienced and comes from the leading technology companies in the space.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join us.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for bookkeeping/accounting systems and processes.
- Prepare financial models, budgets and reports, including income statement, cash flow and balance sheet.
- Track and analyze various key performance indicators.
- Assist with special projects.
- Interface with external financial service providers.
- Prior experience. BS or MS, or equivalent experience, in finance, accounting or economics with 5+ years of industry experience, ideally at a startup, investment bank or accounting firm. You understand accounting principles, bookkeeping processes, and are an expert in building financial models in Excel.
- Independent leader with excellent interpersonal skills. You thrive in fast-paced environments where you can work independently, and you know how to juggle between several projects. You are passionate about your work, and you have excellent organizational skills.
- Great communicator. You are able to write and communicate in an effective and compelling manner.
- Work with an experienced and agile team to revolutionize transportation.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits, including medical, dental & vision.