Workday® Financials Architect - Remote
Newton, MA /
Functional - FIN /
Kognitiv aims to be the best in the Workday® ecosystem in both customer and employee satisfaction. We want to hire the best, and we want to retain the best. We have seen that happy employees go hand-in-hand with happy customers. We truly believe that if our team feels engaged, challenged, and empowered with the work we do every day, everyone will provide top-notch service for our clients. Our business is growing, and we are now seeking a talented, experienced Workday® financials consultant to help expand our Workday® finance practice. As a Kognitiv finance consultant, you will be a “jack-of-all-trades” when it comes to finance. You may find yourself as client side financial support on an implementation, augmenting the client side financial team in configuration design and testing. Other times, you may help a customer with a phase 2 project or perhaps stabilize a customer that has recently gone live. And you may spend some time providing ad hoc support via our HelpDesk for a variety of post-production customers as well. For all customers, you will be responsible for learning each client's unique business requirements, devising solutions, and providing insight on best practices.
- Work directly with clients to implement and support Workday® financial solutions into their business environments
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Manage medium to large sized teams
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Minimum of 4 years’ Workday® experience (client-side or as a consultant), including at least 2 years’ experience as a Workday® financials functional consultant.
- Workday® Financials Certification
- Workday® FDM Certification is a bonus
- A strong understanding of the Workday® financials product suite, including financial composite reporting.
- Experience as a functional lead in at least three of the following areas: FDM, General Ledger, Planning, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Projects/Capital Projects/Project Billing, Expenses, Banking and Settlement, Inventory, Financial Reporting
- Training and experience in the HCM/Payroll area is a bonus.
- A mastery of MS Excel, including PivotTables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.
- Proficiency with Workday® calculated fields
- An ability to identify the root cause of problems in Workday®, as well as an ability to determine a solution, implement, test, move to Production, assist the client with determining which results need to be corrected, and help move the corrections into the tenant.
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live, and most work is majority remote. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel. As such, an ability to meet Minimum travel requirements, on average this is 5% or less travel per year.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- CPA or CMA preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Kognitiv (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Kognitiv or an affiliated Kognitiv business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Kognitiv is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.