Workday® Integrations Architect - HCM - Remote
Newton, MA /
Integrations - HCM /
Workday® Human Capital Management professionals demonstrate skills and experience in Workday® Integration Technologies.
A professional at this position level within Kognitiv has the following responsibilities: Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Kognitiv on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach. Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Kognitiv.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Work directly with clients to implement, support and integrate Workday® HCM technology solutions into their business environments
- Provide integration support for Workday® Human Capital Management applications to our clients
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Manage large - medium sized teams
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Minimum of 4 years' experience systems integration and/or implementation experience in the following areas: Workday® Studio, EIB, Cloud Connect and Payroll Integration.
- Workday® Integration Core Certification
- Workday® HCM Certified
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of application requirements gathering and design, including integration, development and testing
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a consulting or technical environment or at least 8 years' industry experience.
- Minimum of 1 year previous project management experience inclusive of people management
- Able to meet Minimum travel requirements, however, on average this is 5% or less travel per year.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management
- Workday® Studio Certified
- Workday® Security & Privacy Certified
- Workday® Cloud Connect for Benefits Certified
- Workday® CCTPP (PI) (Payroll Interface) Certified
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Kognitiv (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Kognitiv or an affiliated Kognitiv business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity - All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Kognitiv is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.