Bilingual User Success Agent
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. More than 175,000 Canadians have signed up to join KOHO and we’re just getting started!
KOHO offers a card and mobile app that together allow users to manage daily financial needs (direct pay cheque load, bill pay, ATM cash withdrawals, etc.), while offering tools such as automated savings goals, real-time updates, transfers, spending insights, categorizations and much more.
About the Role:
We're building KOHO for the benefit of all Canadians, and we're looking for a motivated and organized Bilingual User Success Agent to join our growing, and pretty awesome, team! This role is all about walking the tightrope between time management, prioritization, empathy, and havin' a good time.
Do you live for feedback? Are you curious about how to make the financial system easier to understand? Are you tired of listening to robots on the other end of a service call? We feel you.
Please note: This is a full-time role! User Success Agent shifts can have a 9am, 12pm, or 2pm start, along with a Saturday or Sunday shift in rotation.
- You will be one of the main points of contact for KOHO users, responding to issues and feedback
- You will monitor and answer users’ inquiries via in-app chat, email, and telephone
- You will monitor the funds loading process (follow the money!)
- You will contribute to regular brainstorm sessions on how KOHO can make our users’ experience even better
- You will report any bugs or crashes to our tech team and communicate to the user on our progress
- You will encourage users to provide any feature requests on our public Trello board
- Lastly, you’ll champion KOHO’s vision to help people live the life they want by empowering them financially
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken French and English
- A belief in “1+1=3” the idea that collaboration, connection, and open communication always leads to a better outcome
- A desire to innovate and explore new ways of doing things through creativity and open mindedness
- You're a clear, honest and transparent communicator who would rather overshare the truth than obscure it
- A drive to always be learning and growing while passionately striving for results
- A self starter able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Positive attitude (take those lemons, make that lemonade!)
- Prior experience in customer service, user success, and/or client services (minimum 1 year)
- Experience with customer messaging platforms such as Intercom, Zendesk, UserVoice, etc. and/or experience in responding to customer inquiries via email and phone
- Hard-working, detail-oriented, and efficient in managing multiple conversations with various users
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable working outside of the traditional 9-5 work schedule to offer exceptional support to all our users
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective.
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.