Duluth, GA, USA /
A. Koh Young America – Administrations /
Koh Young Technology
Koh Young Technology, founded in 2002 in Seoul, South Korea, is the world leader in 3D measurement and inspection technology used in the production of micro-electronics assemblies. Using patented 3D technology, Koh Young provides best-in-class products in Solder Paste Inspection(SPI) and Automated Optical Inspection(AOI) for electronics manufacturers worldwide.
Currently, Koh Young is collaborating with top medical schools and hospitals in the US, Korea, and Japan to develop innovative neurosurgical robot systems. With the core technologies developed in-house with the innovation in accuracy, Koh Young is expected to deliver a breakthrough in the field of neurosurgical robots.
Koh Young America (KYA)
Located in Duluth, GA, Koh Young America has been serving business partners in North America with sales and technical support since 2010. In addition to KYA’s sales and support for North America, Koh Young Research America was established in 2016 in San Diego, CA as a Research & Development hub for artificial intelligence and deep learning technologies.
We are looking for a competent Logistics Assistant to assist and oversee the supply chain operations of our company. You will work alongside of Logistics Specialist and coordinate processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods. A great asset for a Logistics Assistant is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Arrange and monitor outgoing shipments and incoming shipments
- Create, trace, track and expedite purchase processes
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Interact with third-party logistics service providers
- Responsible for loading/unloading, sorting, and stocking, and packaging merchandise and orders
- Responsible for preparing shipping documents such as Commercial Invoice, Packing Lists, and Shipyard Material Receivers, etc., for ongoing shipments and projects
- Responsible for entering data into spreadsheets and systems from multiple sources, as well as verifying input and calculations
- Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
- Manage warehouse inventory
- Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
- Assist customers with inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or equivalent
- Relevant professional experience in Manufacturing industry preferred
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements preferred
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive a forklift safely or willingness to become a certified forklift operator
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs of parts and equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook); ability to use the internet and other digital tools for data entry, research, and problem-solving purposes.
- ERP software experience highly desired
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Must have excellent work ethics, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- Experience working with Korean based company a plus
- Bilingual in Korean, preferred
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance at no employee premium (including dependent coverage)
- 401K retirement plan with 5% matching
- Generous PTO and paid holidays