Head of Marketing
Palo Alto, CA /
Koko's team is comprised of individuals at the top of their fields, at the intersection of deep technology and healthcare delivery. We're all inspired to help our aging loved ones and the over 50 million older adults in the United States age on their own terms–and thrive in motion. We're giving peace of mind to the 40 million+ caregivers that their older adult loved ones have a support system whenever they need it.
Based in Palo Alto, California, we strive to cultivate an inclusive work environment in which everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion, age, or background can contribute to the best of their ability.
Koko is backed by Lightspeed, Khosla Ventures, and Y Combinator.
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on Head of Marketing to build out and lead our marketing team in their mission to empower older adults to live their best lives independently.
As a strategic leader and first marketing hire, the Head of Marketing will report into the Chief Product Officer and be in charge of a broad scope of marketing and go-to-market activities.
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products
- Build and launch marketing strategy across the customer lifecycle from acquisition through lifecycle retention
- Launch and evolve the Koko brand to drive awareness, differentiation and loyalty
- Establish clear KPIs and data-driven processes for reporting on and improving marketing effectiveness
- Hire, manage, and develop a team from the ground up
- 6+ years in Marketing, Brand or Product Marketing roles with a record of successfully launching new products
- Consumer-driven mindset. The Head of Marketing should be able to translate customer learnings into compelling and effective marketing and brand strategies
- D2C experience, ideally with physical products/consumer tech
- Comfort working across performance marketing and brand. This role will need to lead both the analytical and creative aspects of marketing
- Hand-on leader with experience building a team from the ground up
Koko is an equal opportunity employer. As standard procedure for all new hires, this position is subject to background check, & reference check.