Palo Alto, CA /
Koko's team is comprised of individuals at the top of their fields, at the intersection of deep technology and healthcare delivery. We're all inspired to help our aging loved ones and the over 50 million older adults in the United States age on their own terms–and thrive in motion. We're giving peace of mind to the 40 million+ caregivers that their older adult loved ones have a support system whenever they need it.
Based in Palo Alto, California, we strive to cultivate an inclusive work environment in which everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion, age, or background can contribute to the best of their ability.
Koko is backed by Lightspeed, Khosla Ventures, and Y Combinator.
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on Quality Assurance Manager to join our Koko engineering team who is excited about working on topics in the IoT, AI and Mobile Apps space, interacting with our custom Koko hardware-technology.
Role and Responsibilities
- Test and ensure the quality of our customer facing products, including our device, mobile and web apps (react/react native)
- Set-up and implement processes to enable automatic/repeatable testing of IoT hardware and user-facing applications, stand-alone and in combination
- Manage all external issue reporting
- Work closely with engineering and product teams
- Work on a challenging problem that will transform people's lives.
- Take a major role in building the software powering our sensor, data- and AI-driven connected devices and applications.
- Work with a high performing team of passionate engineers.
What you’ll need
- Strong testing and QA background, preferably in the IoT device space.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Experience in testing mobile and web applications and AI applications.
- Beneficial: Experience in writing test code, preferably in a product based company.
- Excellence at communicating ideas and collaborating in oral and written form with the Team
- 1+ years of work experience
Koko is an equal opportunity employer. As standard procedure for all new hires, this position is subject to background check, & reference check.