Palo Alto, CA /
Koko's team is comprised of individuals at the top of their fields, at the intersection of deep technology and healthcare delivery. We're all inspired to help our aging loved ones and the over 50 million older adults in the United States age on their own terms–and thrive in motion. We're giving peace of mind to the 40 million+ caregivers that their older adult loved ones have a support system whenever they need it.
Based in Palo Alto, California, we strive to cultivate an inclusive work environment in which everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion, age, or background can contribute to the best of their ability.
Koko is backed by Lightspeed, Khosla Ventures, and Y Combinator.
About the role
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our Koko engineering team.
This Manufacturing Engineer will help bring our innovative products to market. This person would have hands-on experience with IoT and healthcare product manufacturing and love the challenge of solving problems.
- Work closely with internal engineering groups and external vendors and contract manufacturers
- Help develop and evaluate manufacturing processes and workflows to improve product quality
- Apply working knowledge of product design and assembly to the manufacturing process
- Devise new solutions to manufacturing problems
- Develop and implement efficient quality control processes and cost-saving measures
- Extensive experience working on products in the IoT, consumer, and healthcare industries
- Experience working with contract manufacturers both domestic and overseas
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery
- Degree in manufacturing or related engineering field
Koko is an equal opportunity employer. As standard procedure for all new hires, this position is subject to background check, & reference check.