Radar Algorithm Validation Engineer
Palo Alto, CA /
Koko's team is comprised of individuals at the top of their fields, at the intersection of deep technology and healthcare delivery. We're all inspired to help our aging loved ones and the over 50 million older adults in the United States age on their own terms–and thrive in motion. We're giving peace of mind to the 40 million+ caregivers that their older adult loved ones have a support system whenever they need it.
Based in Palo Alto, California, we strive to cultivate an inclusive work environment in which everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion, age, or background can contribute to the best of their ability.
Koko is backed by Lightspeed, Khosla Ventures, and Y Combinator.
About the role
Koko is looking for strong candidates with experience in radar algorithm validation to design testing infrastructure, implement testing operations, and evaluate the performance of our radar in the home environment.
The Radar Algorithm Validation Engineer supports the entire radar SW pipeline, algorithms development, and works deeply with the rest of the team to build a radar that learns and adapts to its surroundings and generates a precise, consistent representation of the environment.
- Evaluate, integrate, and optimize new radar algorithms and assess their impact on system performance, compared to ground-truth data and simulations.
- Develop, improve, and sustain testing processes through continuous integration and automated testing.
- Analyze and visualize radar sensor data and implement metrics KPI dashboards.
- Develop data software tools for test automation, data collection, data analysis. Having a direct exposure to real world data from our growing install base, and the satisfaction of seeing your work immediately making improvement on users’ life.
- Interacting with the broader perception team and actively participating in discussions and brainstorming.
- Experience with radar sensor testing environment and real-world measurements analysis.
- Experience with testing automation tools and scripting languages.
- Experience with statistical analysis and regression testing.
- Strong C++ and Python software development experience.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
Koko is an equal opportunity employer. As standard procedure for all new hires, this position is subject to background check, & reference check.