Agent Relationship Representative
Commercial – Agent Networks /
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected "KOKO Points" inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth and impact.
As an Agent Relationship Representative, you will work towards supporting assigned Agents to achieve their cooker and fuel sales targets and maximize profitability. This will be mainly achieved through executing sales activities in and around Agent shops.
What You Will Do
- Demonstrate the benefits of the KOKO Cooker and pitch to potential customers
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets for KOKO Cooker and KOKO Fuel sales
- Use KOKO sales tools to record customer details and report daily sales activities
- Act as a brand ambassador during field activations events and routine sales activities
- Communicate openly and honestly with KOKO customers throughout the sales process
- Build, manage, and maintain strong, positive customer relationships
- Escalate customer queries and issues to management
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Graduate from an accredited University, preferably in a Business-related area of study
- 1+ year of work experience, preferably in door to door sales
- High degree of self motivation
- Results orientation and comfort in a performance-driven work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!