Group HQ /
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,800+ employees across East Africa, India, and the United Kingdom. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include: (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; and (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel. In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
As the ERP Manager, you will help in the configuration and growth of the Odoo ERP system across our manufacturing and R&D facilities. This is a unqiue opportunity to be a technology leader in a fast growing company that is expanding manufacturing rapidly.
What you will do
- Own the performance, functionality, and reliability of Saarus's manufacturing ERP and ensure it enables Saarus to maximize manufacturing quantity and quality
- Create and continually refine the strategic roadmap and vision for manufacturing ERP
- Define short-term and long-term priorities for ERP improvement through business process analysis, user observation/testing, etc.
- Align with stakeholders across the organization on priorities
- Partner with Saarus Technology Manager and engineering team to deliver on ERP improvement priorities
- For ERP changes, (1) create configuration changes directly and (2) create clear requirements / acceptance criteria for engineering for code changes
- Create an environment that fosters high quality, metrics-driven experimentation and set high standards for how we measure ERP success
- Bring and build deep domain knowledge and experience; people across the company will look to you as an expert; and you leverage it through teaching, guiding, and coaching others
What you will bring to your role
- 7+ years working with manufacturing ERPs
- In-depth knowledge of ERP business processes
- Experience specifically with Odoo is an added advantage
- Experience developing, prioritising, and delivering on a software improvement roadmap that addresses business/user needs
- Ability to think both strategically (big picture) and tactically (in the details)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead a team
- Ability to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!