About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,800+ employees across East Africa, India, and the United Kingdom. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include: (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; and (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel. In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
As Sr. Executive, Operations, you will be a key member of the Operations team which is responsible for scaling our manufacturing to 2-2.5x capacity over the next two years. You will be working at our state of the art manufacturing facility at Sanand, Ahmedabad which makes KOKO's flagship product the 2 burner clean fuel ethanol cookstove and canister.
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the execution of daily tasks.
- Develop strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Anticipate operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, and unit limitations.
- Provide management information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing operating and engineering trends
- Prepare and monitoring CAPEX and OPEX budget.
- Identify priorities by assessing objectives like cost savings, energy conservation and environmental quality
- Investigate complaints and suggestions by interviewing process supervisors and operators.
- Monitor operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
- Plan production control activities to improve uptime while maintaining high quality, timely delivery & cost savings
- Work with SCM department in material planning and analysis to reduce inventory level
- Track material shortages and provide immediate resolution
- Work with QA and Production departments for material reconciliation
- Analyze, Monitor and Reduce downtime
- Prepare monthly MIS report
- TPM or Lean Manufacturing Experience strongly preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good leadership skills
- BE from a reputed institution
- Experience working with a large OEM is preferred
- 5-7 years of work experience
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!