Group HQ /
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,800+ employees across East Africa, India, and the United Kingdom. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include: (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; and (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel. In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
As a project assistant, you will supporting our Global Manufacturing Expansion Head in the planning and execution of our manufacturing expansion across various geographies.
- Update project matrix for management review
- Generate Project schedule and plans
- Consolidate capacity data as requested by expansion head for decision matrix
- Keep up to date records of the CAPEX projects and support Financial controller on technical documentation
- Prepare the technical reports for machine, tooling, equipment from RFQ sheets for analysis ( spec, cost, warranty, terms)Help and assist Expansion head in new projects, including Initial product costing, manufacturing cost, investment cost and profit & loss analysis study
- Prepare and present Project justification and get PAC approval each gate review
- Coordinate the project related activities with various groups such as engineering, manufacturing, assembly,powder coating, molding, stamping, quality and stores
- Interface frequently with internal and external stakeholders to analyze and solve problems encountered during the project execution or any stages of the project
- Support internal and external audits including customer audits at factory and Engineering Center
- Ensure overall plan and day to day activities of project management are reported, escalated and conducted per timeline.
- Engineering degree, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Project Management in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Automotive new product development process, quality and documentation is must
- Experience in planning and budgeting process of an engineering and manufacturing organization
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written is a must
- Knowledge of product costing will be an advantage
- Able to perform computer skill such as MS-office, MS-project, MS-Access, Google Sheets
- ERP knowledge will be a plus point
- PMP certification will be a plus point
- Must have worked on Automotive or Green field project from scratch to end in execution team/phase at least
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!